Sunday, April 30, 2017

Last day in Senegal, but more to say...

Monday, May 1, 2018

To those of you who have been checking in on my blog posts, THANK YOU! I really appreciate you taking the time to share with me the incredible experiences I have had. I would like to encourage all of you to keep checking back. In my posts, I only wrote about 3-4 days of my time here but there is so much more to share. I plan to continue writing and posting daily, so please come back and visit this blog. I leave tonight and travel for over 24 hours. I may not write for a few days, but I will be back. Thanks again for your interest and support in this journey.

Team Senegal Before


Team Senegal After

2 comments:

  1. A week or so went by before I could check in again (Don's bday week to get through), and wow! So many new things to see and learn through your eyes. Thank you for all the detail. I feel like I'm in Dakar sitting in my dining room table in Seattle. You mentioned leaving - where are you off to? Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Thies, a city about 70km outside of Dakar. I haven't written about that yet (except for the drum party). I am, for the most part, writing chronologically. I just got back to the U.S. last night and I will continue the blog (just posted a few minutes ago), so keep checking back. There will be more! And thanks for reading about it.:)

    ReplyDelete